The X1 Pendant comes in a Zinc alloy case and features a USB C socket for charging. This model does not have an on/off switch for the purpose of simplicity and one less thing to break. The surface of the X1 is finished in a high gloss chrome finish, which is both durable and pleasing to look at.
The X1 Pendant takes around 1 or more hours to charge the 400mAH battery and once charged it will last approximately 3 or more days. The X1 Pendant comes with a USB cable suitable for charging. Use any 1 AMP charger for charging your portable. It will not charge on a fast charger or any similar charger over 1 AMP. If it appears not to charge firstly check what charger you are using.
Your X1 Pendant is designed for travel or use in between protected zones and should not be used as only device for protection as it covers a small area. Make sure you use the B1 or the C1 for larger areas.
Your X1 Pendant will not withstand immersion in water for any length of time. Make sure not to leave it in your pocket when putting clothes through the wash. Doing this may render your portable useless, water immersion is not covered under warranty. The warranty also does not cover any kind of dropping or wear and tear by the user.
- Designed for use between protected zones
- Airplane safe
- Offers protection from 5G
- Fast charging under 1 hour
- Up to 1 or more days use on a single charge (approximation only)
- 180mAH rechargeable battery
- Coverage 6m across
- Zinc Alloy case with a high gloss finish
- Size 50mm x 50mm x 11mm
- Weight 49g
- Dual band scalar output
- Pacemaker safe
- Child proof
- Does not feature an on/off button
- Comes with USB charging cable
- Charges via 1 AMP charger (not included)